Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Stainless Steel Pipe||Standard:||ASMESA213,SA213M|
|Characteristics:||High Precision, Smooth Surface,good Corrosion Resisting And High Temperature/pressure Resisting||Material Grade:||304/304L/304H(1.4301/1.4306/1.4948)|
|Outer Diameter:||10.0mm-88.9mm||Wall Thickness:||1.0mm-6.0mm|
|Finish:||Annealed & Pickled||Shape:||Round|
|Package:||Wooden Case||Application:||Heat Exchanger/Industry|
Heat Exchanger Stainless Steel Seamless Tube ,304 stainless steel seamless pipe
Stainless steel round tube 304 provides excellent strength and durability, is easy to cut, bend, and form, and is versatile and affordable enough for a broad spectrum of applications. Multiple styles and alloys are available, including seamless 4130 steel tubing, chrome plated round hot rolled tubing, and more. Its strength and workability makes stainless steel 304 seamless round tubing ideal for structural applications where extreme pressure is not involved or for internal applications where aesthetic appearance is not important.
1)Standard : ASMESA213,SA213M,SA688,,SA789,,GB13296-91
3)Size : Dia10.0 to 88.9mm
Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger Tube :
Grades of Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger Tube:
304/304L/304H(1.4301/1.4306/1.4948); 316/316L(1.4401/1.4404); 316Ti(1.4571); 321(1.4541); 309S(1.4833); 310S(1.4845); 317L(1.4438); 321H(1.4878); 347H(1.4550); 2205(1.4462); S31803, 2507
Specifications of Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger Tube:
Stainless steel seamless pipe:
Diameter:10.0 ~ 88.9mm
Thickness:1.0 ~ 6.0mm
Stainless steel welded pipe:
Diameter:12.7 ~ 76.2mm
Thickness:0.5 ~ 3.05mm
Standards of Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger Tube:
3.ASME SA789 / SA789M
Stainless Steel Pipe:
1. Material: TP304/304L,TP316/316L,TP304H,TP347H, TP317/317L,TP321/321H,TP310/310S ETC
2. O.D: 10mm-89mm , Thickness:0.25-3mm
3. A999/A999M: Each pipe shall be subjected to the nondestructive electric test or the hydrostatic test, the Thpe of test to be used shall be at the option of the mfg, unless otherwise specified in the PO.
4. The Pipe lengths : Unless otherwise agreed upon, all size from NPS 1/8” TO AND INCLUDING nps 8 are available in a length up to 24ft with the permitted range of 15 to 24 ft. Short length are acceptable and the number and min, length shall be agreed upon between mfg and purchaser.
5. The finished pipe shall be reasonably straight and shall have workmanlike finish, Removal of imperfections by grinding is permitted, provided the W.T are not decreased to the lenss than the permitted in Section 9 of Specification A999/A999M
6. Butt Weld End: According to ANSI B 16.25
7. PipeMarking:Specified in A999/999M, include “Logo+Standard+SIZE+Heat No.+Lot No.+H.T/E.T/U.T”
8. Packing: Each Pipe end is protected by Plastic cap. Then packed by Anti-rust steel strip, The outside of the bundle is plastic woven bag, or Plastic film.
9. Packing Mark: SIZE + STEEL GRADE+ QTY OF PIECE/WEIGHT/METRE.
10. MTC: BWSS Official Original MTC paper will be supplied for each order.
|Tube OD.:||1/4'' - 1.5''|
|Wall:||0.028'' - 0.120''|
|Standard:||ASTM A213 ASTM A269|
|Finish:||AP / Annealed and Pickled.|
|Type:||Seamless Cold Drawn|
|Mill Test Certificate:||EN10204 3.1|
|Packing:||Sleeved, Wooden Boxed|
|Typical Chemical Requirements|
|Tensile Strength Min||75 ksi||75 ksi|
|Yield Strength Min||30 ksi||30 ksi|
|Elongation Min in 2"||35%||35%|