Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Tube||Standard:||ASTM A213 / ASTM A269|
|Type:||Seamless||Dimension:||1/4'' X 0.035''|
|Package:||Wooden Case||Application:||Heat Exchanger|
ASTM A213 / ASTM A269 TP316/316L 1/4'' X 0.035'' X 20FT Bright Annealed Seamless Stainless Steel Tubing
Spezilla manufactures seamless and bright annealed stainless steel tubing that meet or exceed customer specifications.Our Value-added services and quick-ship delivery options are also available for customers with special requirements. Our specifications as following:
1. ASTM A213 Seamless Ferritic and Austenitic Alloy-Steel Boiler, Superheater, and Heat-Exchanger Tubes.
2. ASTM A249 Welded Austenitic Steel Boiler, Superheater, Heat Exchanger, and Condenser Tubes.
3. ASTM A269 Seamless and Welded Austenitic Stainless Tubing for General Service.
4. ASTM A450 General Requirements for Carbon, Ferritic Alloy, and Austenitic Alloy Steel Tubes.
5. ASTM A632 Seamless and welded Austenitic Stainless Steel Tubing (Small-Diameter) for General Service.
|Standard:||ASTM A213 / ASTM A269 / ASME SA213|
|Finish:||BA / Bright Annealed.|
|Type:||Seamless Cold Drawn|
|Mill Test Certificate:||EN10204 3.1|
|Packing:||Sleeved, Ends Capped, Wooden Boxed|
|C / Max.||0.035|
|Mn / Max||2.00|
|P / Max||0.045|
|S / Max||0.005 - 0.017|
|Si / Max||1.00|
|Ni||10.00 - 14.00|
|Cr||16.00 - 18.00|
Spezilla's Bright Annealed stainless steel tubing are produced acc. to the following process and inspection to assure our quality:
1. Chemical Composition Analysis Test With 100% PMI.
2. Solution Annealing / Bright Annealed.
3. 100% Hydrostatic Test and 100% Eddy Current Test
4. Mechanical Tests includes Tension Test, Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Hardness Test.
5. Impact Test subject to Standard request.
6. Grain Size Test and Intergranular Corrosion Test.
7. Visual Test and Endoscope Test for Surface Quality Test
8. Ultrasonic Test
Spezilla's Bright Annealed Stainless steel tubing is used for many industries that require resistance to high pressures, high temperatures, and corrosive environments. These include, but are not limited to: petrochemical, gas, nuclear, food and beverage, and chemical plants. Various wall thicknesses are available to suit a range of pressure requirements, and several different finishes are available to achieve the desired aesthetic.
1. Oil & Gas Extraction
2. Chemical & Petrochemical
3. Nuclear Power
4. Food & Beverage Processing