Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||6.00MM - 38.10MM||Length:||6096MM|
|Thickness:||0.50MM - 3.05MM||Surface:||Bright Annealed / BA|
|Quality:||EN10204 3.1||Product Name:||Bright Annealed Stainless Steel Tube|
ASTM A213 / ASTM A269 TP316/316L OD1/4'' X 0.035'' X 20FT Bright Annealed Seamless Stainless Steel Tubing
High Purity Bright Annealed Seamless Stainles Steel Tubing is precision-engineered and manufactured to stainless steel seamless tubing specifications of ASTM A213/A269 and/or JIS G3459 with the specific purpose of servicing ultra high-purity applications such as semiconductors, microelectronics, high-technology display industries (LCD, OLED and LED) and poly-silicon solar-cell industries.
|OD [inch/mm]||WT [inch/mm]|
|C / Max.||0.035|
|Mn / Max||2.00|
|P / Max||0.045|
|S / Max||0.005 - 0.017|
|Si / Max||1.00|
|Ni||10.00 - 14.00|
|Cr||16.00 - 18.00|
Spezilla's Bright Annealed stainless steel tubing are produced acc. to the following process and inspection to assure our quality:
1. Chemical Composition Analysis Test With 100% PMI.
2. Solution Annealing / Bright Annealed.
3. 100% Hydrostatic Test and 100% Eddy Current Test
4. Mechanical Tests includes Tension Test, Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Hardness Test.
5. Impact Test subject to Standard request.
6. Grain Size Test and Intergranular Corrosion Test.
7. Visual Test and Endoscope Test for Surface Quality Test
8. Ultrasonic Test
Spezilla's Bright Annealed Stainless steel tubing is used for many industries that require resistance to high pressures, high temperatures, and corrosive environments. These include, but are not limited to: petrochemical, gas, nuclear, food and beverage, and chemical plants. Various wall thicknesses are available to suit a range of pressure requirements, and several different finishes are available to achieve the desired aesthetic.
1. Oil & Gas Extraction
2. Chemical & Petrochemical
3. Nuclear Power
4. Food & Beverage Processing