Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||6.00MM - 38.10MM||Length:||6096MM|
|Thickness:||0.50MM - 3.05MM||Surface:||Bright Annealed / BA|
|Quality:||EN10204 3.1||Product Name:||Bright Annealed Stainless Steel Tube|
TP316L Bright Annealed Seamless Stainless Steel Tube 3/4'' X 0.065'' X 20FT, ASTM A269
Bright Annealing available in a wide range of stainless steels, are characterized by tight tolerances, and the inside surface of the tubes is free of oil, grease and other particles. This ensures, for example, an optimized and even flow of liquids and gases from the sensor to the measuring instrument. We have 4 Sets of three roller Precision Cold Rolling Machines using highly polished rollers in touch with the stainless steel surface and control the velocity of the pilger machine to ensure the smoothness and brightness. Selected the best quality stainless steel round bar, clean and smooth on outside surface and inside surface. Withstand high pressure,no deformation after cold bending, no crack and break after flattening and flaring etc.
Bright Annealed Stainless Steel Tubes | BA Tube
United States: ASTM A213 / A269 / A632
3) Reference Sizes:
6.35×0.89, 9.53×0.89, 12.7×1.24, 19.05×1.65, 25.4×2.11, etc
Special sizes can be made to order.
a. good dimensional accuracy
O.D.: +/-0.05mm, W.T.: +/-0.05mm
b. excellent surface roughness
outside surface: Ra < 0.6um, inside surface: Ra < 0.3um
5) Main Production Equipments:
2 sets of Cold Drawing Machine with Floating Mandrel
2 sets of Cold Pilger Machine with Three Roller
2 Sets of Bright Annealing Furnace with Pure H2
Our bright annealed tubes are widely used in the fields of precision instruments, oil & gas service, precise mechanical parts, semiconductor industry, bio-pharmaceutical, etc
Precision instruments and parts
Medical eauipment apparatus
Electronic and electric appliance
Opto-electrical and semi-conductor
Main Testing Terms and Procedure:
1. Heat Treatment and Solution Annealing / Bright Annealing
2. Cutting to required length and deburring;
3. Chemical Composition Analysis Test With 100% PMI and One tube from each heat by Direct Reading Spectrometer
4. Visual Test and Endoscope Test for Surface Quality Test
5. 100% Hydrostatic Test and 100% Eddy Current Test
6. Ultrasonic Test subject to the MPS (Material Purchase Specification)
7. Mechanical Tests includes Tension Test, Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Hardness Test
8. Impact Test subject to Standard request
9. Grain Size Test and Intergranular Corrosion Test
10. Ultrasoic measuring of Wall Thickness
Marking & Packing
|OD [inch/mm]||WT [inch/mm]|
|C / Max.||0.035|
|Mn / Max||2.00|
|P / Max||0.045|
|S / Max||0.005 - 0.017|
|Si / Max||1.00|
|Ni||10.00 - 14.00|
|Cr||16.00 - 18.00|
Spezilla's Bright Annealed stainless steel tubing are produced acc. to the following process and inspection to assure our quality:
1. Chemical Composition Analysis Test With 100% PMI.
2. Solution Annealing / Bright Annealed.
3. 100% Hydrostatic Test and 100% Eddy Current Test
4. Mechanical Tests includes Tension Test, Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Hardness Test.
5. Impact Test subject to Standard request.
6. Grain Size Test and Intergranular Corrosion Test.
7. Visual Test and Endoscope Test for Surface Quality Test
8. Ultrasonic Test
Spezilla's Bright Annealed Stainless steel tubing is used for many industries that require resistance to high pressures, high temperatures, and corrosive environments. These include, but are not limited to: petrochemical, gas, nuclear, food and beverage, and chemical plants. Various wall thicknesses are available to suit a range of pressure requirements, and several different finishes are available to achieve the desired aesthetic.
1. Oil & Gas Extraction
2. Chemical & Petrochemical
3. Nuclear Power
4. Food & Beverage Processing