Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material Grade:||1.4307, AISI 304L||Size Range:||1'' - 10'' 25.40MM - 254.00MM|
|Specification:||EN10357, DIN 11850||Finishing Options:||ID/OD Polished 320G/240G|
|Test Certificate:||EN10204 3.1||Packaging:||Wooden Boxed, End Capped|
|Product Name:||Sanitary Stainless Steel Tubing||Quality:||EN10204 3.1|
DIN 11850 1.4307 / AISI 304L Polished Stainless Steel Dairy Tube Welded and OD 240Grit. Polished
Spezilla provides a wide range of stainless steel hygienic tube with internal surface finishes that have a roughness average (Ra) of < 0.8 - 1.6 μ. Tubes in the hygienice range comply with DIN 11850.
Our Stainless Steel HygienicTube:
1. Complies with DIN 11850 to ensure maximum compatibility with your process system.
2.Wide range of tube OD sizes available to suit your application (see Table below).
3. Tube lengths cut to order for ease of shipping etc.
4. Fully annealed option to ensure ease of fabrication and manipulation if required.
5. Full certification provided on request thus providing full traceability.
Spezilla offers stainless steel hygienic tubes and equipment for the following industries:
1. Food and dairy products
2. Breweries and beverage producers
3. Chemicals, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics
4. Fine chemicals and biotechnology
5. Pure gases and micro-electronics
|Tube OD.:||18MM - 203.20MM|
|Wall:||1.5MM - 2.00MM|
|Standard:||EN10357 DIN 11850|
|Finish:||Bright Annealed & ID/OD Polished.|
|Type:||Welded & Polished|
|Mill Test Certificate:||EN10204 3.1|
|Material||304 (1.4301) or 304L (1.4307)
others on request
|Dimensions DIN||DN10 - DN200
Series A and series B
|Dimensions ISO||DN10 - DN200
|Dimensions SMS and OD||1" - 4"
|ND||Series A||Series B||DIN 11850 Raw 1 - mod.|
Our sanitary tube is ideal for the dairy food and beverage industries where the highest degree purity and cleanliness is essential. It is certified to the requirements of ASTM A270, 3A standards, and most user specifications.
Spezilla's stainless steel sanitary tubes are produced acc. to the following process and inspection to assure our quality:
1. Chemical Composition Analysis Test With 100% PMI.
2. Solution Annealing / Bright Annealed.
3. 100% Hydrostatic Test and 100% Eddy Current Test
4. Mechanical Tests includes Tension Test, Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Hardness Test.
5. Impact Test subject to Standard request.
6. Grain Size Test and Intergranular Corrosion Test.
7. Visual Test and Endoscope Test for Surface Quality Test
Typical Manufacturing Specifications:
Also individual customer specifications.