Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Welded Stainless Steel Tube||Specification:||ASTM A249 / ASME SA249|
|Finishing Options:||Bright Annealing, Pickling, Polishing, Custom Cutting||Material Grade:||TP304|
|Size Range:||OD: 4.00mm - 38.10mm; WT: 0.30mm - 3.00mm||Test Certificate:||EN10204 3.1|
|Packaging:||Wooden Box, Bundled, Export Packaging Available||Quality Assurance:||100% ET|
Custom TP304 TIG Stainless Steel Welded Tube,304 stainless tubing
Stainless steel strip is roll formed and welded in an inert gas atmosphere. No filler materials are used.
• The tubing is drawn through a die and floating plug or mandrel for initial wall sizing.
• Subsequent draws (with or without floating plugs) occur for final sizing, added strength and ID / surface finish requirements.
• Secondary processes such as straightening or annealing are completed.
The welding is completed in an inert atmosphere (proprietary formula), which minimizes oxidization and any potential added impurities. One of the T.I.G. method's advantages is its forgiving weld zone which allows strip with minor edge imperfections to join evenly during the welding process. Alternate methods with smaller weld zones can be subject to weaknesses in the seam from production setup errors, slight manufacturing process variations or raw strip with manufacturing deviations. Since our method uses no filler material, the chemistry of the selected alloy is consistent throughout the tube.
Typical Manufacturing Specifications:
Also individual customer specifications.
Available Tube Product Forms:
Lighting & Sensing
Seals & O-Rings
Lab / Instruments
Food / Beverage
Oil & Gas
Spezilla's welded and drawn stainless steel tubes are produced acc. to the following process and inspection to assure our quality:
1. Chemical Composition Analysis Test With 100% PMI.
2. Solution Annealing / Bright Annealed.
3. 100% Hydrostatic Test and 100% Eddy Current Test
4. Mechanical Tests includes Tension Test, Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Hardness Test.
5. Impact Test subject to Standard request.
6. Grain Size Test and Intergranular Corrosion Test.
7. Visual Test and Endoscope Test for Surface Quality Test
Welded and drawn is the preferred stainless steel tubing choice in terms of economy, lead time and tolerancing compared to seamless in most instances. Many demanding applications call for the T.I.G. welded and plug (mandrel) drawn method.
Our production process combines proven methods and new technologies to consistently produce tubing of very high quality at economical costs. Spezilla uses the Tungsten Inert Gas (T.I.G.) welded and plug (or mandrel) drawn method. This multi-step process can be broken down into 4 major segments:
|Tube OD.:||4 - 38.1MM|
|Wall:||0.3 - 3.0MM|
|Length:||1000MM - 6000MM|
|Standard:||ASTM A249 / ASME SA249|
|Finish:||BA / Bright Annealed.|
|Type:||Welded & Plug Drawn|
|Mill Test Certificate:||EN10204 3.1|
|Packing:||Sleeved, Wooden Boxed|
|Chemical Element||% ( Weight )|
|Carbon (C)||0.0 - 0.08|
|Chromium (Cr)||18.00 - 20.000|
|Manganese (Mn)||0.0 - 2.00|
|Silicon (Si)||0.0 - 1.00|
|Phosphorous (P)||0.0 - 0.05|
|Sulphur (S)||0.0 - 0.03|
|Nickel (Ni)||8.00 - 10.50|
|Nitrogen (N)||0.0 - 0.11|
Mechanical Property AISI 304:
|Proof Stress||190 Min MPa|
|Tensile Strength||500 to 700 MPa|
|Elongation A50 mm||45 Min %|
|Hardness Brinell||215 Max HB|