Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Spec. Stand.:||ASTM A268 ASME SA268||Material Grade:||TP405 1.4002|
|Product:||TP405 Tube||Size Range:||OD: 4.00mm - 38.10mm; WT: 0.30mm - 3.00mm|
|Finishing Options:||Bright Annealing, Pickling, Polishing, Custom Cutting||Test Certificate:||EN10204 3.1|
|Packaging:||Wooden Box, Bundled, Export Packaging Available||Application:||Heat Exchangers|
Ferritic seamless stainless steel tubing,
TP405 seamless stainless steel tubing,
ASME SA268 TP405
ASME SA268 ASTM A268 TP 405 Stainless Steel 1.4002 Ferritic Tube
ASME SA268 TP405 Tubing,1.4002 Stainless Steel Tube
|Item Code:||TP405 1.4002|
|Tube OD.:||3/4",1",1 1/2"|
|Length:||20FT / 6096MM|
|Standard:||ASME SA213 ASTM A213 ASTM A269|
|Finish:||AP / Annealed & Pickled|
|Type:||Seamless Cold Drawn|
|Mill Test Certificate:||EN10204 3.1|
|Packing:||Sleeved, Wooden Boxed|
|0.10-0.30||max. 0.08||max. 1.00||max. 0.040||max. 0,030||11.5 – 14.5||max 1.00||max, 0.5||–||–|
ASTM A268 TP405 Tubing is a mult-purpose material can be used in many industrial applications:
1. Petroleum, petrochemical equipment, petro-chemical equipment, such as the bellows.
2. Pulp and paper bleaching equipment, such as pulp cooking, bleaching, washing filters used in the barrel and cylinder pressure rollers, and so on.
3. Power plant flue gas desulphurization equipment, the use of the main parts: the absorption tower, flue and stopping plate, internal part,spray system.
4. At sea or sea water processing system, such as power plants using sea water to cool the thin-walled Condenser, desalination of sea water processing equipment,can be applied even though the water may not flow in the device.
5. Desalination industries, such as salt or desalination equipment.
6. Heat exchanger,in particular in the working environment of chloride ion.
7. Hydraulic Tubing and instrumention tubing
8. Tanks and pipelines for chemicals with high halide contents
Spezilla's ASME SA213 seamless stainless steel tubes are produced acc. to the following process and inspection to assure our quality:
1. Chemical Composition Analysis Test With 100% PMI.
2. Solution Annealing / Bright Annealed.
3. 100% Hydrostatic Test and 100% Eddy Current Test
4. Mechanical Tests includes Tension Test, Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Hardness Test.
5. Impact Test subject to Standard request.
6. Grain Size Test and Intergranular Corrosion Test.
7. Visual Test and Endoscope Test for Surface Quality Test
Our seamless stainless steel tubes undergo the following tests acc. to specifications:
One flattening test shall be made on specimens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flaring test, from each lot.
One flaring test shall be made on speci- mens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flattening test, from each lot.
Hydrostatic or Nondestructive Testing:
Each pipe shall be subjected to the nondestructive electric test or the hydrostatic test, the type of test to be used shall be at the option of the manufacturer, unless otherwise specified in the purchase order.
Markings will adhere to prescribed specifications in A999/A999M and shall include the NPS or OD and schedule number or average wall thickness, heat number, and NH (when hydrotesting is not performed) and ET (when eddy-current testing is performed) or UT (when ultrasonic testing is performed). The marking shall also include the manufacturer’s private identifying mark, the marking requirement of section 12.3 on Hydrostatic or Nondestructive Electric Test, if applicable, and whether seamless (SML), welded (WLD), or heavily cold-worked (HCW). For Grades TP304H, TP316H, TP321H & TP347H, the marking shall also include the heat number and heat-treatment lot identification.
Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204.1
All tubes shall be supplied as per applicable ASTM A213 /A213M Specification.
Contact Person: Will Ma
Tel: +86 13918539222