Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Spec.:||ASME SA213 ASTM A213||Material Grade:||TP904L|
|Product:||Seamless Stainless Steel Tube||Size Range:||OD: 4.00mm - 38.10mm; WT: 0.30mm - 3.00mm|
|Finishing Options:||Bright Annealing, Pickling, Polishing, Custom Cutting||Test Certificate:||EN10204 3.1|
|Packaging:||Wooden Box, Bundled, Export Packaging Available||Application:||Heat Exchangers|
904L Seamless Stainless Steel Tube,
N08094 Seamless Stainless Steel Tube,
N08094 cold drawn stainless steel tube
ASME SA 213 UNS N08094 904L Stainless Tubes,904L Stainless Stee Pipes
TP904L Tubing, A213 TP 904L Stainless Steel Tube
|Tube OD.:||3/4",1",1 1/2"|
|Length:||20FT / 6096MM|
|Standard:||ASME SA213 ASTM A213 ASTM A269|
|Finish:||AP / Annealed & Pickled|
|Type:||Seamless Cold Drawn|
|Mill Test Certificate:||EN10204 3.1|
|Packing:||Sleeved, Wooden Boxed|
ASME SA213 904L N08904 1.4539 Stainless Steel Tube Chemical Composition
|N08904 904L||min. max.||- 0.020||- 2.00||- 1.00||- 0.040||- 0.030||19.0 23.0||4.0 5.0||23.0
|1.4539||min. max.||- 0.020||- 2.00||- 0.70||- 0.030||- 0.010||19.0 21.0||4.0 5.0||24.0
Typical application include:
· 904L Pipe in Processing plant for sulphuric, phosphoric and acetic acids
· 904L Pipe in Pulp and paper making processing
· 904L Stainless Steel Pipe in Components in gas scrubbing plants
· TP904L Stainless Steel Pipe in Seawater cooling equipment
· 904LTubing in Oil refinery components
· Wires in electrostatic precipitators
Spezilla's ASME SA213 seamless stainless steel tubes are produced acc. to the following process and inspection to assure our quality:
1. Chemical Composition Analysis Test With 100% PMI.
2. Solution Annealing / Bright Annealed.
3. 100% Hydrostatic Test and 100% Eddy Current Test
4. Mechanical Tests includes Tension Test, Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Hardness Test.
5. Impact Test subject to Standard request.
6. Grain Size Test and Intergranular Corrosion Test.
7. Visual Test and Endoscope Test for Surface Quality Test
Our seamless stainless steel tubes undergo the following tests acc. to specifications:
One flattening test shall be made on specimens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flaring test, from each lot.
One flaring test shall be made on speci- mens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flattening test, from each lot.
Hydrostatic or Nondestructive Testing:
Each pipe shall be subjected to the nondestructive electric test or the hydrostatic test, the type of test to be used shall be at the option of the manufacturer, unless otherwise specified in the purchase order.
Markings will adhere to prescribed specifications in A999/A999M and shall include the NPS or OD and schedule number or average wall thickness, heat number, and NH (when hydrotesting is not performed) and ET (when eddy-current testing is performed) or UT (when ultrasonic testing is performed). The marking shall also include the manufacturer’s private identifying mark, the marking requirement of section 12.3 on Hydrostatic or Nondestructive Electric Test, if applicable, and whether seamless (SML), welded (WLD), or heavily cold-worked (HCW). For Grades TP304H, TP316H, TP321H & TP347H, the marking shall also include the heat number and heat-treatment lot identification.
Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204.1
All tubes shall be supplied as per applicable ASTM A213 /A213M Specification.
Contact Person: Will Ma
Tel: +86 13918539222