Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specification:||ASME SA213 ASTM A269||Material Grade:||TP304L|
|Product Name:||TP304L Stainless Steel Tubing||Size Range:||OD: 4.00mm - 38.10mm; WT: 0.30mm - 3.00mm|
|Finishing Options:||Bright Annealing, Pickling, Polishing, Custom Cutting||Test Certificate:||EN10204 3.1|
|Packaging:||Wooden Box, Bundled, Export Packaging Available||Application:||Heat Exchangers|
TS16949 astm a269 tube,
2.11mm a269 stainless tubing,
4.00mm astm a269 tp304
SA213 SA269 304L Steel Tubing 25.4x2.11mm,Stainless Steel Seamless Tube
1. Material: TP304/304L,TP316/316L,TP304H,TP347H, TP317/317L,TP321/321H,TP310/310S ETC
2. O.D: 10mm-89mm , Thickness:0.25-3mm
3. A999/A999M: Each pipe shall be subjected to the nondestructive electric test or the hydrostatic test, the Thpe of test to be used shall be at the option of the mfg, unless otherwise specified in the PO.
4. The Pipe lengths : Unless otherwise agreed upon, all size from NPS 1/8” TO AND INCLUDING nps 8 are available in a length up to 24ft with the permitted range of 15 to 24 ft. Short length are acceptable and the number and min, length shall be agreed upon between mfg and purchaser.
5. The finished pipe shall be reasonably straight and shall have workmanlike finish, Removal of imperfections by grinding is permitted, provided the W.T are not decreased to the lenss than the permitted in Section 9 of Specification A999/A999M
6. Butt Weld End: According to ANSI B 16.25
7. PipeMarking:Specified in A999/999M, include “Logo+Standard+SIZE+Heat No.+Lot No.+H.T/E.T/U.T”
8. Packing: Each Pipe end is protected by Plastic cap. Then packed by Anti-rust steel strip, The outside of the bundle is plastic woven bag, or Plastic film.
9. Packing Mark: SIZE + STEEL GRADE+ QTY OF PIECE/WEIGHT/METRE.
10. MTC: BWSS Official Original MTC paper will be supplied for each order.
304L Tubing, 304L Stainless Steel Tube SA213 TP304L A213 TP304L
|Length:||20FT / 6096MM|
|Standard:||ASME SA213 ASTM A213 ASTM A269|
|Finish:||AP / Annealed & Pickled|
|Type:||Seamless Cold Drawn|
|Mill Test Certificate:||EN10204 3.1|
|Packing:||Sleeved, Wooden Boxed|
Typical Manufacturing Specifications:
Also individual customer specifications.
Spezilla's ASME SA213 TP304 seamless stainless steel tubes are produced acc. to the following process and inspection to assure our quality:
1. Chemical Composition Analysis Test With 100% PMI.
2. Solution Annealing / Bright Annealed.
3. 100% Hydrostatic Test and 100% Eddy Current Test
4. Mechanical Tests includes Tension Test, Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Hardness Test.
5. Impact Test subject to Standard request.
6. Grain Size Test and Intergranular Corrosion Test.
7. Visual Test and Endoscope Test for Surface Quality Test
Our seamless stainless steel tubes undergo the following tests acc. to specifications:
One flattening test shall be made on specimens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flaring test, from each lot.
One flaring test shall be made on speci- mens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flattening test, from each lot.
Hydrostatic or Nondestructive Testing:
Each pipe shall be subjected to the nondestructive electric test or the hydrostatic test, the type of test to be used shall be at the option of the manufacturer, unless otherwise specified in the purchase order.
Markings will adhere to prescribed specifications in A999/A999M and shall include the NPS or OD and schedule number or average wall thickness, heat number, and NH (when hydrotesting is not performed) and ET (when eddy-current testing is performed) or UT (when ultrasonic testing is performed). The marking shall also include the manufacturer’s private identifying mark, the marking requirement of section 12.3 on Hydrostatic or Nondestructive Electric Test, if applicable, and whether seamless (SML), welded (WLD), or heavily cold-worked (HCW). For Grades TP304H, TP316H, TP321H & TP347H, the marking shall also include the heat number and heat-treatment lot identification.
Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204.1
All tubes shall be supplied as per applicable ASTM A213 /A213M Specification.
|Typical Chemical Requirements|
|Tensile Strength Min||75 ksi||75 ksi|
|Yield Strength Min||30 ksi||30 ksi|
|Elongation Min in 2"||35%||35%|
Available Tube Product Forms:
Contact Person: Will Ma
Tel: +86 13918539222