Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Seamless Stainless Steel Tube||Technical Spec.:||ASME SA312, ASTM A312|
|Outside Diameter:||1/8'' TO 24''||Schedule:||5S - 40S|
|Testing:||100% ET||Steel Grade:||310/310S|
sanitary stainless steel tubing,
304 stainless steel tube
Precision Large Diameter Stainless Steel Tube Seamless Schedule 5S - 40S
Grade 310 is an austenitic stainless steel, which offers exceptional high temperature properties, along with good ductility and weldability. Type 310 stainless steel round pipes are typically used for elevated temperature applications. High chromium and nickel content of 310 grade steel pipes provides excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidation, as well as superior strength in temperatures up to 2100°F. The higher chromium and nickel content, also makes it superior to 304 or 309 stainless pipes.
Grade 310S is a low carbon alternative of grade 310. It is used in a lower temperature range when the application environment involves moist corrodents. However, the lower carbon content reduces the high temperature strength of stainless steel grade 310S compared to 310.
Spezilla Tube Co.,Ltd. is one of the best sources for different grades of stainless steel round pipes in China. We stock stainless steel round pipes of diverse specifications, dimensions, and sizes to meet every customer’s project requirements.
Stock Size Range and Specifications:
|NPS (Nominal Pipe Size):||1/8'' through 24''|
|Schedules:||5, 10S, 10, 30, 40S, 40, 80, 80S|
|Specifications:||ASTM A312, ASME SA312|
|Grades||304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 321/321H, 309S, 310S, 317L, 347/347H|
Our grade 310/310S pipes provides superior resistance to corrosion and heat, even in the most challenging environments. Following are the key feature of grade 310 pipessupplied by Spezilla Tube Co.,Ltd.
1. Good resistance to oxidation in intermittent service up to 1040°C temperatures, and in continuous service up to 1150°C.
2. Good resistance to thermal fatigue and cyclic heating.
3. Widely used in areas with elevated temperatures, and sulphur-dioxide gas.
4. Continuous use in 425-860°C temperature range can deteriorate aqueous corrosion resistance due to carbide precipitation.
5. Generally used in applications with temperatures starting from about 800 or 900°C.
1. Good aqueous corrosion resistance due to high chromium content
2. Good resistance to oxidizing and carburizing atmospheres
3. Excellent resistance to corrosion at normal temperatures
Austenitic stainless steel with excellent high temperature oxidation resistance Good for continuous exposure to 2100 degree F Intermittent service to 1900 degree F.
1. Mostly used in heat treatment and process industries in high temperature and corrosive environments
2. Can be easily roller-formed, stamped, and drawn
3. Usually fabricated into complex structures
4. Grade 310 pipes harden after severe forming operations. Hence, it should be followed by annealing
1. Generally weldable by common processes
2. Offers weldability equivalent to 304 and 304L
Typical Chemical Composition % (Max Values, Unless Noted)
|0.08||2.00||0.045||0.030||1.00||24.0 - 26.0||19.0 - 22.0||0.75||Balance|
|Typical Room Temperature Mechanical Properties|
KSI / MPA(min.)
|Yield Strength 0.2% Offset KSI / MPA(min.)||
Elongation (% in 2ʺ(50.8 mm)
(Rockwell B) MAX
|TP310/310S||75 / 515||30 / 205||40||95|
Stainless steel 310/310S pipes have excellent strength at elevated temperatures. Along with this, these stainless steel grade pipes offer outstanding resistance to creep deformation and environmental contaminants. Some usage examples of 310 steel include:
1. Oil Burner Parts
2. Heat Exchangers
3. Furnace Parts
4. Welding Filler Wires and Electrodes
5. Combustion Tubes
6. Annealing Covers
7. Fire Box Sheets
Contact Person: Will Ma
Tel: +86 13918539222