Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Heat Exchanger U Tube||Tube Shape:||U Bend Tube|
|Manufacturing:||Seamless Cold Drawn||Materials No.:||SA179|
|OD:||1/2'' - 2''||WT:||0.035'' - 0.083''|
|Pacakge:||Wooden Case||Application:||Heat Exchanger|
welded finned tubes,
aluminium extruded finned tubes
A179 SA179 Rolling heat exchanger u tube, Bending Stainless Steel Tubing Annealed / Oiled
This is an effective way of metal corrosion, the use of the main features are the following:
1. ASTM A179 cold drawn seamless pipe manufacturers with thick dense dense zinc layer covered in the cold drawn seamless tube surface, it can avoid cold drawn seamless tube matrix and any contact with the corrosion solution to protect the steel matrix from corrosion. In the general atmosphere, the surface of the zinc layer to form a layer of thin and dense zinc oxide surface, it is difficult to dissolve in water, so the steel matrix plays a protective role. If zinc oxide and other components of the atmosphere produce insoluble zinc salt, the anti-corrosion effect is more desirable.
2. With iron - zinc alloy layer, combined with dense, and with the unique anti-corrosion in the marine atmosphere and atmospheric atmosphere.
3. ASTM A179 cold drawn seamless pipe with a strong wear resistance due to the combination of solid, zinc - iron miscible.
4. Since zinc has good ductility, its alloy layer and steel base attached to a solid, so hot-rolled parts can be cold, rolling, drawing, bending and other molding without damage to the coating.
5. Hot-dip galvanized structural steel pipe, the equivalent of an annealing treatment, can effectively improve the mechanical properties of steel matrix to eliminate the steel forming welding stress, is conducive to the steel structure for turning.
6. The surface of cold drawn seamless pipe after hot galvanized is bright and beautiful.
7. Pure zinc layer is the most hot galvanized layer of galvanized layer, its nature is basically close to pure zinc, with ductility, so it is full of flexibility.
Factory test and other terms:
1. Hydrostatic or Nondestructive Electric Test
2. Heat Treatment: according to Standard
3. Surface Condition:According to Standard.
4. Grain Size:According to standard
5. Sampling:flattening,flaring,grain size,Marking
6. we provide bevel end,plastic cap, varnish coating, oiled or black painted to prevent rustand other packing
Straight Tubes Standard Specification For Bending:
ASME SA 213; ASTM A179 ;ASTM A210 etc
Marking: Before Bending By Marking Machine All Over The Tube Length (Bent Section After Heat Treatment Without Marking)
Note: Marking is also possible After Bending On The Straight Parts Of U-Bending Tube.
-TEMA RCB 2.31 Standard Of The Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association (9th Edition).
-ASTM A688/ASME SA688 Standard Specification For Welded Tubes Of Austenitic Corrosion Resistant
Steel Grade Designed For Feed Water Boilers.
-ASTM B163/ASME SA163 Standard Techinical Requirements For Tubes Of Nickel And Nickel Alloy For
Condensers And Heat Exchangers.
Standard: ASTM A179, ASME SA179
Equivalent Standards: DIN 17175, BS 3602 Part I, NF A 49-212, NBR 5583
Equivalent Material: 1010, CFS 360
|Tensile Strength, MPa||Yield Strength, MPa||Elongation, %||Hardness, HRB|
|35 min||72 max|
Outside Diameter & Tolerance
|Outside Diameter, mm||Tolerance, mm|
Wall thickness & Tolerance
|Outside Diamter, mm||Tolerance, %|
Some sizes requested by clients
|OD (mm)||WT (mm)||OD (mm)||WT (mm)||OD (mm)||WT (mm)|
|12.7||1.22||20||2.2||32 X 22||3.404|
|12.7||1.245||25||2||36 X 14||1.8|
Contact Person: Will Ma
Tel: +86 13918539222